You can make a difference!
Your STAGE Membership supports the arts and helps build a strong community!
The word is out… Follow the news. Read the research. Ask local business and civic leaders. They all agree on at least one thing: A thriving arts culture is good for a community. That means it’s good for the people and businesses in our community. And that means it’s good for you, for your family, for your friends and neighbors.
Willamette STAGE Company plays a vital role in the cultural life of the mid-Willamette Valley, and looks forward to doing so for years to come. We have the vision and the energy. But to keep that vision alive and vibrant, we depend on your help.
We hope you’ll become a Willamette STAGE Company subscriber, and encourage your friends and acquaintances to attend our productions. But the truth is that ticket sales will cover only a portion of the cost of bringing quality live theatre to you. That’s why we urge you to join the Willamette STAGE Company family, by taking that next step of financial support.
Here’s how you can become a Contributing Member of Willamette STAGE Company today:
- Be a STAGE Supporter. Make a financial investment of $100 or more.
- Be a STAGE Patron. Make a financial investment of $300 or more.
- Be a STAGE Sponsor. Make a financial investment of $500 or more.
- Be a STAGE Benefactor. Support the STAGE at a higher financial level — invest $1,000 or more.
- Be a STAGE Producer. Support the STAGE by providing financial sponsorship for a production or by making a financial investment of $2,500 or more.
Here are the benefits all STAGE members receive:
- Special mention in all playbills (Unless you request anonymity.)
- Subscription to OnSTAGE, Willamette STAGE Company’s email newsletter
- Discounted admission to selected wSc-produced Special Events
- Discounted admission to wSc-sponsored Special Events
- Free admission to selected Willamette STAGE Company special events
- Ten-percent discount on all wSc merchandise
- Invitation to STAGE-Fest, the annual Season Announcement Gala
STAGE Benefactors and Producers receive additional benefits.
To talk with us about becoming a STAGE Benefactor or Producer, to find out other ways you can help or or for more information, email us your contact information, or leave a voice message at 541.368.7092.
Double your donation to the arts in Oregon: Donate to Willamette STAGE Company and make a matching donation to the Oregon Cultural Trust this year, and you’ll qualify for a dollar-for-dollar Oregon income tax credit of up to $500 for individuals or $1,000 for joint filers. Learn more from www.culturaltrust.org.
Willamette STAGE Company is a registered 501 c(3) charity, and contributions are tax-deductible. All donors will receive a printed receipt with wSc’s federal tax identification number. For more about tax-deductible contributions, see the March 2012 IRS publication: Deducting_Charitable_Contributions_ Eight_Essentials (.pdf format)